Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Natural Hair Slide show




This is a slide show I made.
The beginning of the slide show shows the products i currently am using beginning Febuary.
(Natures Gate Shampoo && Conditioner, Shea Butter, Natures Blessing pomade, Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner, Spray Bottle of water with olive oil && Castor Oil, Pure Castor Oil )
After a terrible person cut a huge chunk out of my hair i decided to cut about 3 1/2 - 4 inches off of my hair to even things out and just start over.I took measurements of my hair && noted it. I am hoping to gain an inch a month. I will need all the help i can get so please any suggestions will help. Thanks for watching =)

( plz pause the music player before watching ) 

Kris'

5 comments:

Josh said...

well I must say...im happy you are confident enough to go natural because this takes alot of confidence to do and all of you sista's deserve a round of applause for going natural (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP) ok now I have one issue mama...in the video I see you use Nature's Blessing's....one ingredient in it is "Pure Mineral Jelly" aka Petroleum Jelly which drys the hair out..your ends will split like John Claude Van Damn so becareful with that!!!! I suggest you use castor oil or jojoba oil to keep it moist!!! - Josh

Kristie said...

loll thank you very much josh.

lol i appreciate it

Anonymous said...

LoL @ the Jean Claude Van Damn LOl...but this video was great...was taking notes as well..this really is a great site thanks Kris for allowing us to see what you do to keep our hair healthy

Anonymous said...

*your

Kristie said...

lol thxx bea..

glad u like it. we all can learn from eachother because im still learning.