Im going to give this blogging a try. Hopefully we can learn from each other as well as teach each other. I cannot wait to hear from you all =). Laters
Wow I must say this is a great site, I love what's you are doing.I hope one day' I can be confident in going natural, im just so use to perms, get it done n wrap it every night. And I know it take time but ill will keep coming back on here to check it out.keep mean posted on what is next.goodnight -RÉGINE
i appreciate it. Going natural is so freeing && you really learn to love yourself..but u can still do the same with a perm...u can care for it the same. but i think with time..ull weigh out the odds n see whats best for u ;-)
I be thinking to myself I be sick n tired of perms, its like an addiction I must say. Alot of females love the way they feel after getting a touch up and im so guilty on thats one.maybe one day I will be bold enough only in due time I guess. when did u decide to go natural or were u always natural?
Omg she just cut ur because she was jealous? But yes its true there is so much wen dont know about our hair n thats is sad.yes its yours truly RÉGINE CHARLES (fb) lol
Sista girl...we have beautiful natural curls !!! not just spanish people or mixed. Us full blown black women have beautiful curls && kinks. We would never know because we got perms so young. I think every woman should experiment with there natural hair atleast once in there life
She been taking out my weaves forever..once i started rockin my hair she gunna go n cut a chunk out my hair...i had to pray on it && walk out because i was gunna lose it. but hey??...guess i got another goal started. to grow my hair out
7 comments:
Wow I must say this is a great site, I love what's you are doing.I hope one day' I can be confident in going natural, im just so use to perms, get it done n wrap it every night. And I know it take time but ill will keep coming back on here to check it out.keep mean posted on what is next.goodnight -RÉGINE
Thanks Regine !..
i appreciate it. Going natural is so freeing && you really learn to love yourself..but u can still do the same with a perm...u can care for it the same. but i think with time..ull weigh out the odds n see whats best for u ;-)
but yes..come n blog with me anytime
I be thinking to myself I be sick n tired of perms, its like an addiction I must say. Alot of females love the way they feel after getting a touch up and im so guilty on thats one.maybe one day I will be bold enough only in due time I guess. when did u decide to go natural or were u always natural?
hair*
Omg she just cut ur because she was jealous? But yes its true there is so much wen dont know about our hair n thats is sad.yes its yours truly RÉGINE CHARLES (fb) lol
oh okay just checking lol
Sista girl...we have beautiful natural curls !!! not just spanish people or mixed. Us full blown black women have beautiful curls && kinks. We would never know because we got perms so young. I think every woman should experiment with there natural hair atleast once in there life
She been taking out my weaves forever..once i started rockin my hair she gunna go n cut a chunk out my hair...i had to pray on it && walk out because i was gunna lose it. but hey??...guess i got another goal started. to grow my hair out
Post a Comment