Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fluffy Bantu Knot Out and Candy Pink Lips

Does fluffy, soft, moisturized hair sound attractive to you?
It does to me !! so i tried my best to achieve that && i was going to let bantu knots do that for me. This was done on 4 day. I bantu knotted my hair in medium sections the night before and let it stay in all day long. Here's what it looked like:


When i got home i took them down &&  i stretch my roots and pinned the roots in the direction i wanted my hair to fall. This is what that looked like:


I did my make up in the mean time. I am on a mission to step up my look !! i want to experiment more with fashion and glamour and i also want to find what my " LOOK " is. Yes, looks evolve over time but i want to mold my fashion identity. So i decided to go bold by buying 2 new lip colors. a pink & red:

Maybelline New York Super Stay 14 hr lipstick


Later on in the night i mixed it with blistex ( those who know me know that i am obsessed) so it died down the boldness. It made it more of a warmer pink..



Maybelline Red Revolution

The pink one smells yummy. 

Now, after my makeup was done i began the take down part of my twist. I rubbed some of my Original Moxie " Hair Bling" on my hands before to add shine and lubricate. I unraveled my twist and slowly expanded them from the root ALMOST TO THE TIP...BUT I LEFT THE TIP TOGETHER. I DID NOT UNRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO THE ENDS. I KEPT THE ENDS IN TACT. For some i did unravel the ends for volume but the choice is yours. Here's the results:




There you have it. I hope you enjoyed. 

Thanks for Blogging !

Kris
<3




No comments: