Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bangs && Bun

I wanted to Go sleek. So i decided on a bang && a bun. The night before i moisturized my hair && did flat twist on the back && sides of my hair. I sectioned off my bang and did two strand twist. Here's what that looked like.




I popped on my satin bonnet and ZzZzzzzzzzzz !!

In the morning i first did my bun. ( No extra hair added) This part was difficult because its hard to lay naturally curly/kinky hair down. I tried my best. I used a little bit of eco styler gel. Not much, i hate that sticky feel in my hair. I used it mostly on my edges and on ares that kept popping up. To do my bun i did the " roll tuck and pin" technique. i took a smaller piece rolled it tucked it than pinned it..duh lol. That's the best i can do to explain it. I will try and do a video next time. 

Than for my bangs i lubricated my hands with oil than gently unraveled my twists. I did not separate them much just one time. Here's the final results:




That's all Ladies.

Thanks for Blogging !!
Kris
<3

No comments: