Back To Black !!
So, i had a great time with my color " Cherry wood " for almost a full year, but change is good.
When i want to change something ...I DO.
I wanted a darker look. I wanted a darker look because i felt that it would play up my makeup and all the color blocking arriving this year. i felt that the black would make all those colors pop.
NOW..lets get real. I WAS SCUREDDDDDD !!
haha.. i did not want blue hair, && besides i haven't had jet black hair since my perm/weave days
Stop the track...throwback !!
I did this color myself. I followed the directions that came with the box. That's it. I didn't do anything special just follow the directions. I must admit, i was very shocked at first. I had to let it settle in. I love Textures and Tones because they have directions for relaxed hair than directions for natural hair. Also, there is no ammonia in this hair color. How could i forget, things got VERY MESSY. Wear clothes that you do not mind getting dye on.
I have no issues since applying color to my hair, my hair hasn't changed. I keep my hair moisturized and care for it just as i would before. People have different hair types and some are more prone to dryness, if u struggled with retaining moisture in your hair before, you probably will still have to deal with that issue, maybe even more so, so give your hair a spray of water every night and put some of your favorite oil over it to lock that moisture in. Moisturizing you hair can take 1 minute or ten minutes. Its what you make it.
Here's the results from the color:
![]() |
| PREPARATION |
![]() |
| WET |
![]() |
| DRY |
![]() |
| Styled: FLAT TWIST BANTU KNOT OUT |
![]() |
| COMPARISON PIC Thanks for Blogging!! Kris' <3 |







No comments:
Post a Comment