Hey Beauties!
So i know im really late with my bun style that i promised you.
I made video's to demonstrate how i did every thing step by step but i have yet to understand how to actually upload vids ( lol ) i tried really hard but it was'nt working. so i promise to keep trying. Don't worry.
The night before the bun application I deep conditioned my hair with Shea Moisture Anti Breakage treatment Masque & Castor oil. I blow dried on cool setting && began slicking my hair up with eco style gel. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well my hair slicked up. It was well behaved =)
I tied it up && went to bed. The next morning i began my bun application. It was'nt as easy as i thought i had to make some adjustments but it worked out. the next time i do this style i promise to get the video right. here's a few pics.
SiDE
Left Side:
Back:
Front:
I used Marley hair from the Janet Collection in color 30.
Thanks for blogging !
Kris
<3





2 comments:
LOVES IT!!! my sis might do the same style for a wedding on saturday :-)
NiCEE ! let me me kno if she has any questions.
&& thxx babe!
Post a Comment