Hey Gorgeous !!
This year I decided to stop being " safe " with my hair by doing protective styles all year long..or hiding my hair under buns and half wigs. I actually want to go outside with watever im rocking whether it be a twist out.. Or a braid out..or a fro. I want to be bold and beautiful. Get over my fears and be more spontaneous. So I decided to try a wash n go. I have collar bone length hair. I never considered a wash n go because my shrinkage is bananas !
I fell asleep with my Shea Moisture Anti Breakage Masque in my hair so after washing it out in the shower n leaving it dripping wet I noticed these juicy, shy curls & coils...i began to play with them..n they started to come out there box. I applied Eco Styler Olive oil gel ... & the curls were dancing! .....
this is the results from saturday the 11th of June :



I am in LOVE with my curls & coils. It was very liberating. I loved the eco styler but im trying to find a product that wont leave my hair so "crunchy ". Tommorow I will try Shea Moisture Styling Milk in freshly co washed & detangled hair. Stay tuned for the update.
Thanks for blogging !
Kris'
<3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8


2 comments:
Pretty...
Thanks stace !
Post a Comment